Felix - launches the New World Frontier Consultancy
New World Frontiers is a consultancy and advisory firm offering specialized services in:
- stakeholder engagement,
- advocacy, and
- risk management
About The Consultancy — New World Frontiers
Felix Dodds established New World Frontiers Consultancy to help governments, international agencies, NGOs, and other stakeholders as they continue to lobby and engage in the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (A2030), the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the Paris Climate Agreement and other multilateral environmental agreements.
New World Frontiers brings expert practitioners with over four decades of firsthand experience and knowledge as well as the historical perspective and background on these issues that ‘being there’ brings. As we work to overcome the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and the challenge of climate change to build a better, more sustainable relationship with our world and all who live on it, expert advice on A2030 and the SDGs is more important than ever. Our work empowers governments, international and regional organizations, NGOs, academia, the private sector, and other stakeholders to make a meaningful difference in the lives of people through sustainable development
About Our Founder — Felix Dodds
Felix Dodds has been an advisor, facilitator, mentor, advocate, researcher, and author, working with governments, international agencies, NGOs, private sector, sub national governments and other stakeholders and to help address the challenging environmental and sustainability challenges of the twenty-first century. He has written or edited over 20 books on sustainable development including:
- Negotiating the Sustainable Development Goals,
- Only One Earth (written with the father of sustainable development Maurice Strong),
- Stakeholder Democracy,
- Climate Change and Energy Insecurity,
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Insecurity,
- The Water, Food, Energy, and Climate Nexus and
- four volumes on Governance for Sustainable Development.
New World Frontiers works with organizations in three main ways:
- Stakeholder Engagement– improving decision-making processes with broader societal involvement
- Advocacy– helping organizations find a voice in decision-making processes.
- Risk Management– helping organizations, companies, governments at all levels to integrate global sustainable development agreements such as the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Climate Agreement into their operations.
Felix and the New World Frontiers (NWF) team have been at the forefront of many of the major sustainable development policy developments globally. NWF works to help stakeholders focus their lobbying to enable policymakers to make better decisions. NWF has developed some of the most successful multi-stakeholder policy dialogues. NWF brings four decades of experience to fostering stakeholder engagement working with governments, international agencies, NGOs and other stakeholders.
More details in New World Frontiers brochure downloadable here.
- Created on .